Find a range of services in your local area
- The Lifeline Service Finder is a directory of free or low cost health and community services available in Australia.
- You can search for relevant services in your local area.
- You can access the directory without charge 24 hours a day. It includes services such as domestic violence, family and children's services, financial assistance and mental health services.
- Quick Search
- A Quick Search finds services by searching for particular words. The search will find all services that have a description containing ALL the words entered in the 'Search For' slot.
- Keyword Search
- A Keyword search finds services by searching for the identifying characteristics of those services. The search will find all services whose description contains ALL the keywords selected by you.
- Focus Search
- A Focus search finds services of a particular kind - those with a specific focus. The search begins by establishing a broad category of service and then narrows the search to sub-categories of your choice.
- Provider Search
- A Provider search finds agencies or organisations whose names you know. You can enter several terms to conduct a more focused search. The search will find all the services whose names contain the words you have entered.
Lifeline greatly appreciates and acknowledges the support of the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing in the development, maintenance and enhancement of the Lifeline Service Finder.
Lifeline acknowledges the role of Infoxchange Australia in maintaining, updating and expanding our data to ensure the quality of what is provided to our callers.